- 80ml olive oil
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅓ cup shallots, finely sliced
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper and salt
- 750g baby octopus, cleaned
- Salad leaves, for serving
In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, shallots, oregano and pepper and salt.
Add the octopus, and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a char-grill pan, lightly brush with oil, add octopus, and cook (basting with marinade) for 2-3 minutes, or until tender.
Serve on a bed of salad leaves.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram