- 1 cup dry apricots
- ½ cup wine vinegar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the apricots, vinegar and cinnamon stick into a small pan and heat slowly on a low heat until the apricots are moist and the vinegar is absorbed.
- Lightly cook the onion until transparent in the oil, and then add the herbs.
- Discard the cinnamon stick, chop apricots roughly and add to the onions, then add the almonds, breadcrumbs and seasoning, mix well.
- Form into a log in tin foil and cook alongside the duck for 20 to 30 minutes.
Hint: If you remove the neck from the duck and remove the bone, you can use the neck skin to place the stuffing in.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram