- 500g crocodile meat, cut into strips
- 40ml oil
- 100gr onion, finely chopped
- 40ml fish sauce
- 150ml coconut cream
- 10g brown sugar
- 5g coriander root, chopped
- 30g basil leaves, sliced
- 3 red chillies, finely sliced
- Heat the oil in a stewpot, add onion and chillies.
- Fry gently until soft, add crocodile and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, coriander root, sugar and basil and cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour in coconut cream, bring to the boil and remove from heat.
- Serve garnished with fresh basil.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram